View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:26 AM   #55
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
If you have sent your personal doc to the Amazon Cloud over wifi, you can then download it to your device over 3G AT NO CHARGE in the US. I have done it. My settings do not allow any delivery charges, just in case.
Are you sure that you have it working over 3G? I just tried this using my Kindle Keyboard 3G and my document wouldn't download until I reconnected to my wifi (I had set my Kindle to forget my network before I started). I have Whispernet delivery enabled in my account settings but my charge limit is set to $0.00.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote