View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 08:32 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintbradford View Post
I do not know, redlob, what to think. I have asked a few very sincere questions about working with Calibre and my Kobo the past few months - and they just do not get answered. Heck, if what I am asking is being ignored because it's in a FAQ somewhere, just tell me. I will tuck my tail 'tween my legs, and better search the FAQs before posting another inquiry.
I wouldn't take it personally. You use a Mac with a Kobo and you asked a question that seemed to require people with knowledge of these two devices to answer the question. On the surface, it may be, but it doesn't seem to be a calibre question.

When I first started using the Jetbook Lite I had a similar problem. The JBL has a setting to go into sleep mode when no key is depressed. Whenever I tried to send books from cailbre the JBL wasn't getting keys depressed and would shut off. I figured out to turn off sleep mode while connecting to calibre.

Good luck with your problem and don't forget to submit the bug report.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote