View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 07:35 AM   #3
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_turner View Post
That's interesting, and a small part of the Spiders available online. I note that Munsey's has completely stopped posting original classic noir works, which he'd done, expending considerable expense and sweat-equity, to make us all happy, and apparently not from any financial incentive, following your constant campaign to steal from him.

I wonder, as part of your "artistic judgment," were you ever gonna do anything original, like a scan of your own, or just keep ripping him off?

I'm sure there's a couple hundred left, if it's the latter, but it might help us all out to learn.
From Munsey's Terms&Conditions:

Quote:
Unless as otherwise noted on the individual book, all contents of this site copyright 1998-2007 Disruptive Publishing. Said contents released to the public under Creative Commons license Attribution non-commercial.

For redistribution of books on non-commercial sites, a link to the book's source page is required, both on the actual book so distributed, and on any page linking directly to the book.

Example: Strip for Violence, Ed Lacy, acquired from http://www.munseys.com/book/12597/Strip_For_Violence and available for noncommercial use under CC 3.0.
Tell me, where did Dr. Drib violate these terms? Have you actually read the Creative Commons license text?