Thread: Touch Charge time?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 04:17 PM   #12
azazel1024
Groupie
azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook simple touch, iPad 2
Sure, I can check that out. I did check the back between the pins and didn't see anything, but I'll take an even closer look tonight.

As a note, the 5.6w was measured connected to my iPad 2, as I knew it would draw max from the charger. The nook may actually charge at less than whatever that translates to as at the USB side power levels as it may cap out below what the USB charger is capable of, though likely it'll max it out when charging.

At a guess on the VA, looking at other chargers, it is probably also in the .8 power factor range, so probably around 6.5-7VA.
azazel1024 is offline   Reply With Quote