View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #244
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by khonshu View Post

Second idea: An ISBN grabber... most of my ebooks' metadata is missing... half of them were authored by someone called User and the other half are titled Document1... sure you know what I'm talking about... I can retrieve all the metadata I need with Calibre but it is incredibly faster when I got the ISBN. Would it be too difficult to make a pluging to read the ebook searching for the ISBN?
What is wrong with the "Extract ISBN" plugin?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote