View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
Hi everyone. I am going to be making a eBook of a text book a friend wrote. I worked on it for about 10 hours this weekend and didn't get very far. Unfortunately, he has the book in PDF format which doesn't convert to Kindle very well. I have found a way to extract the Text from the PDFs but haven't found a good way of formatting the book for the Kindle.
Hmm... sounds a bit strange. Can't your "friend" provide you with the source of their book? Most people don't work in tools that edit PDF files.. they work in Word or other type program and then save the document in word.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote