View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminii_77 View Post
AI would like to buy a new reader but I have several criteria that must be met;
1) Drag and drop file storage.
2) Not WiFi/3G etc
3) Not more than £200.

Thanks in advance for any help.
The last one is the easiest. All the 7" and less eInk ebook readers are under £200 now.

You're very unlikely to find one without Wifi. Just keep it turned off.

All the eInk ebook readers work as USB storage devices when plugged in. With all of them adding books from your computer is a case of drag and drop.

Where they differ is in their support of folder structures for navigation. The Kindle doesn't use the folder structure for navigation. I don't know about the Kobo. Perhaps a CyBook Odyssey HD suit you? I think they offer view by folder. (My Cybook Opus certainly does.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote