View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I miss Harlequin's 12 Days of Christmas sale. I'm not holding my breath for the wonder coupon code we had last year, but I do hope they do their annual one-day 50% off all ebooks sale. I bought some during All Romance eBooks' Cyber Monday sale, but many of the titles on my wishlist from this past July's treasury releases weren't available there for some reason.

I also have some old PDF versions I'm just going to rebuy in ePub that I only see at Harlequin's site.
You can get HQs right now at Kobo for 40% off with coupon code: Bargainmoose40
They have all the treasury titles.

I've gone a little hog wild with it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote