View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 12:19 AM   #1
sonyreaderfan
Groupie
sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader Prs 950, iPad
Delete books from Reader software

I have the new Reader for Mac software. I can't delete the books purchased and downloaded from the Sony store.

I bought a book and want to delete it so that it doesn't show up on the bookshelf. But when I select that book and go to More Action button, the Remove label is grayed out. What gives? I want to not have that book show up. I can physically delete the file from My Book folder, but when I launch the software, the book is still there, and if I select the book, it will download again.

How can I remove the book forever ?
sonyreaderfan is offline   Reply With Quote