View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 06:00 AM   #100
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thx Charles, I saw the extra allow_cache parameter (did not make use of it, just used the default). Perhaps just as well if I was calling code that isn't yet released (not sure whether the change you refer to relates to that parameter or elsewhere). So currently it is going to use the cache for the session - I couldn't make my mind up whether that was good or bad so just ran with it as is for now.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote