View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #329
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Boring books that I finished:
- Two Towers in LOTR. I found the whole series to be worth the wading, but I really found the second book a struggle.

Books that I dropped
- God Emperor of Dune by Frank Herbert. I really hated this book and I kept trying to get through it because I heard that the next books were great, but I just couldn't do it.
- Living Next Door to the God of Love by Justina Robson. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but wasn't.
- Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell by Susana Clarke. I think I got about half way through and started seriously contemplating blinding myself.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote