View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:37 AM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
List of features to be implemented

Ciao guys,
Competition is becoming harsh, looks confirmed e reader is not a niche

I would put in this post a couple of functionalities i would like to see to make t2 competitive and give to the development and sony mktg team our hints:

(why not a cumulative post?)

At the moment I would expect:

A better home page: want shortcuts for collections, evernote or whatever one needs and personalize the home page with my preferences. E reader are slower than droid phones, so why not help with shortcuts instead of frustrating menu?

Definetely i want not back port the sw to t1, Sony did not have to do the same hw, but please it is also important we support them with our trust and money, next model will be cheaper and improved, but one houndread bucks we can afford if t2 will be thousands times better

Android, I do not want to lose guarantee, risk to brick my e reader, please official update
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote