View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:27 AM   #34
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Quote:
This still requires you to have a physical Kindle registered to your account, though?
I don't think so, but I'm really not sure. I will try with a free trial on my US account, which doesn't have a physical kindle.

This is what it says if you click on "how subscriptions work"

Issues will be delivered automatically.....you can download to other devices by using archived items.

So it seems that ought to work. Now I just need to find something I want to read and don't already subscribe to.

Ok, it should work if you have kindle for iphone. Ipad or android. It won't work with kindle for pc.

Last edited by piperclassique; 12-12-2012 at 01:56 AM. Reason: More information
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote