View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 07:33 AM   #7
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
No, I am not mistaking anything. Exports are not under discussion. It applies to anything purchased online, by an Australian. Most of my purchases are under the cut-off point. A week or so back I purchased a new copy of Adobe CS6. That was over the cut-off and was paid through PayPal. Even then it did not attract a GST component, BUT the form attached by Australian Customs did point out that I was obligated to either pay the GST or provide the appropriate ABN registered for GST. The issue has attracted a lot of attention particularly since Gerry Harvey started crying into his profit and loss statements.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote