View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 02:23 AM   #44
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
I think Coolreader ignores width property for images. Are you trying to scale images to fit page width?
yes - though any type of scaling would do for me. With my limited knowledge I thought that would be the easiest option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
CoolReader can scale images but unfortunatelly it is controlled by compilation flag and now it is turned off. I already have in my TODO feature request to introduce user setting to turn image scaling on or off.
I will wait for this eagerly, it is my biggest gripe - and again thank you so much for all your work, this is a great port!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote