View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 03:07 AM   #24
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by otichy View Post
But I don't mean shareable as in the "Sharing" feature of Dropbox, but rather the "shareable links" that you can create for any file/folder by selecting "Get shareable link". This link is then accessible by anybody (see the description of the feature here: http://forums.dropbox.com/topic.php?...41&replies=270)
I tried to download public link via FreeDownload at it worked. It was link to a file in Public folder, DropBox doesn't allow me to generate public links for private files in the web interface. It's the same in KDE and CLI.
Maybe Windows or Gnome client supports generating such links.
Do you have an example of such 'shareable link' ?

Last edited by dsmid; 02-24-2011 at 03:13 AM.
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote