View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 05:56 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post
I have not been able to use my Kinde for four days as I have been getting the *unexpected error* message, and as I live in Australia and don't have Whispernet etc., am unable to 'phone Amazon and get it rectified.
How do I feel?? Bereft, just about sums it up.
Cannot use my iPaq for reading as the SIM card is in the iPhone my husband gave me for my birthday (which is today incidentally) so cannot read all of the lovely new books I bought at Mobipocket.
Do I feel sorry for myself?? You bet I am.
Nohmi, there is a support number for outside the states......I will go find it and post!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote