View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 10:12 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedfreak View Post
The is another group, that people normally do not admit to being in, of people who will take any free gift even if it is of no use to them. I am in that group and proud of it. I have had dozens of books from Planet Baen, which is another way that Baen give away books with even less reason than the bundles. I can not afford to buy books so I take free ones wherever I can, My Baen account has about 300 sales listed though I have only spent $1 with Baen, in this respect Baen are doing better than any other ebook seller as that $1 represents the total I have spent on ebooks in my life.
You can afford a PC to read this message on, and a reading device to read books on, but you're not willing to pay authors for their work in writing the books you enjoy? That's a curious state of affairs. Personally I'm happy to buy the books I read, because by doing so I'm giving those authors the means to carry on writing.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote