View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:48 AM   #130
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
I tried yesterday, out of 4 books, one reacted as expected (' is a delimiter), the 3 others had an apostrophe not considered as a delimiter. Weird, I guess it's not the same exact character, I should check what's inside the file. But I also realized you can adjust the selection to whatever character you want, so it's fine, just a bit more annoying, so I won't try to deal with that at the dictionary level.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote