View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #40
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I remember the old movie as having terrible special effects, but I wouldn't hold any movie adaptation against a book. It would be cool if it won. I bought it on my K3—that's two Kindles ago—and haven't started it yet. It would give me an excuse to read it. I've heard it's pretty good.
Not quite as bad as The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, but yeah.

Triffids was the first ebook I ever bought and it predates my Kindle. A friend gave me a copy of it (don't shoot me, I didn't know better at the time) and the formatting was terrible. After reading a couple of chapters I deleted it and bought a copy on Amazon to read on my computer.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote