View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:18 PM   #20
adv_dp_fan
Zealot
adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!

Device: Sony 505, iPad 1 & 3, Galaxy Note 8.1
I have had the switching focus issues in Windows 7 64-bit and the F&R undoing itself bug. And it seems pretty random, sometimes it will be on a new file with the first F&R and doing it a second time and everything is cool. Then the next several work fine. Sometimes the code page looses my place and jumps back up to the top as well. I find that if I click away from Sigil and back that clicking on the window frame first seems to help focus issues. Also that if I click in the code window and then use the arrow keys to just move the cursor around a little first that the focus and F&R issues seem to happen less. Like it doesn't really know where it is until I do so and defaults back up to the top or bottom. Irritating but I survive.
adv_dp_fan is offline   Reply With Quote