Thread: Classic Another B&N Experience
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 12:33 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Yeah, I'm going back there tomorrow because he really wanted to see what the soft-rooted nook can do, and is going to buy the other 1002 Wi-fi just so he can do it. He said he upgrades his other to 1.4.1, and I informed him not to do it.

I just got done softrooting mine (twice, there was a problem the first time...most likely user error), and I'm really loving it. I just used the feeds to DL Wizard of Oz and a couple Philip K. Dick books, and I'm surprised as to how well the Chess program plays.

I gotta say, I'm kind of glad I cancelled my Kindle. I really didn't think I would be..but I'm VERY happy with this!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote