View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #32
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
I think I might know what the low light thing is.

In the dark, or at least near dark with a light on my Cybook it's crystal clear. In the daytime in direct sunlight it's also fine.

If I'm in a dimly lit room and the cybook screen is not being directly lit by the bulb then it's not very readable, however if I turn on the light it improves. The light would be enough to read a paper book, but not my Cybook. Still, even with a paper book more light would be good.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote