View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 04:21 AM   #264
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella View Post
However, I wouldn't count Themer as being a launcher.
A launcher can offer prefab-customized variety without being easily customizable, and the fact is that users create themes for Themer constantly. That's why I voiced my dissatisfaction without actually disqualifying it.

Quote:
There is no flexibility and it's not customizable.
There's infinite customization if you're willing to build themes from scratch. To be fair, though, more customization options have been introduced in later versions. I still have Themer installed (though not as my main launcher) to watch its development.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote