View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:16 AM   #4
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Oh, I see.

I quickly searched for it, hoping that maybe some metadata (EXTH) of the mobi format would include the text directionality, but there doesn't seem to be any. I also checked in the KT framework for some obvious signs of "text directionality" support, but there are none

So it seems like you're indeed out of luck. The only thing I can suggest is that you contact the calibre authors and let them know about the issue of the TOC disappearing on conversion. Maybe they can help.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote