View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 08:19 AM   #6
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I think the Sookie Stackhouse books should have ended about four books ago. The introduction of the grandfather and the whole backstory with him just totally changed the series and the books have not been the same since. It's a shame she felt the need to 'explain' Sookie's psychic abilities. I would have rather it had just been one of those things. I have not cared for the most recent books at all.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote