View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Poppaea, it is a bit not-nice for you to post in that thread that the Sonys have many of the features they want.

Frankly, even if I did have a Kindle and could read liberated library books in mobi on it, the lack of a "real" Table of Contents would drive me bonkers! I often Option to it to see how much of the current chapter is left!

I had not realized that they cannot add their own screen saver images, although that wouldn't bother me a lot.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote