Thread: formats column
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:01 PM   #6
iceman31ad
iceman31ad began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
i have my reasons

i have received over 2000 ebooks in all sorts of formats some in multiple formats and some where the meta data is there but nothing else and most of these are for my wife for use on her kindle. and i want to be able to sort it out example i want to all epub books and see if it has a mobi format or not then so a batch conversion and know if the conversion took any other way and you have to go one by one. or worse yet print a page and search does this make any sense now

edit

thought how can you make a column query wither a format is there i know you have the tab but can you get it to just display the info in the column with out hand editing

aka a column that asks is mobi there yes or no
i was thinking the code to make it work would be {format}*(mobi=true)* but i all i got was a listing with mobi=true after it
been up with a sick little girl for 2 days so plaese if its not posible just say so if its complicated give it a try its beyond me i know but if you are going to say its too hard and tell me to do it the way i have been doing it please don't bother

Last edited by iceman31ad; 01-07-2011 at 07:13 PM.
iceman31ad is offline   Reply With Quote