View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 11:13 PM   #461
Taza
Taza began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Multiple Book Covers

I did a search and could not find a request like this so please forgive me if i missed it.

I would like to be able to save and have the option to view more than one cover for each book.
Sometimes books have UK covers, US covers, Hard Back Covers and revised covers all for the same book. I would like a way to save all the different covers for the book and have the option to see just the one cover in the book details section or smaller thumbnails of a number or all of each different cover showing.
Also if only the one cover showing have the option to have it randomly pick a different cover for that book (if it has more than one cover available) ea time book is viewed.

If the book has been made into a movie i sometimes like to see both covers the one before the movie and the one re-released with a different cover because of the movie. JK Rowlings being a good example she had two different covers before the movies even were thought of one for the adults and one for the kids, then the movies came out and the movie covers were released.

EDIT: sorry another thought, When merging two or more of the same books have an option or question if you wish to add the covers of the merging books instead of discarding them.

I hope this is possible and you understand what i mean.

Thanks
Taza

Last edited by Taza; 07-26-2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Had a thought...ooops hehe
Taza is offline   Reply With Quote