View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 04:42 AM   #3
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I think that if it's a generic temple then it's lower case but if you are identifying a place by name it's in caps for the 1st letter. The same applies for naming other things as well.
For example if you're having fried chicken it's lower case but if you're having Kentucky Fried Chicken it's in upper case.
That's right. "T" if you're using it like the name of the place, "t" if you're just mentioning a place.

Like "Region" if you mean "Region Bank." Or "region" if someone's going to like a region. (I know that's a ridiculous analogy, but I'm tired and can't think right now.)
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote