View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #11
G J Lau
Zealot
G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
When our book-keeper calculated the six-monthly author royalties in March, we were amazed. Not only had we sold more ebooks over that short period than all ebook sales combined over the past decade, but Kindle sales accounted for much more than all other retail outlets combined.

Hope this is a good omen for some of you. Best wishes. Neil
Agree. Just about all my sales are on Amazon. Not surprising, I guess. I'm still trying to figure out why B&N hasn't kicked in more. Could be the ways in which my stuff is categorized. It's all a mystery.
G J Lau is offline   Reply With Quote