View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 12:28 PM   #19
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2, Colour
I finished reading Under the Dome and I couldn't help being reminded of an old movie/tv show I saw a long time ago in the 1980s.

It might be coming out of left field a bit, and I can't recall the title, but here's what I remember :

One day, a family wakes up in their home only to find that the door and windows are blocked by a mysterious dark grey wall... They tried to get out, can't... I remember at one point something oozing out of the fireplace and it all turned out that this house was just a sophisticated toy house of some future kid that had been hidden inside a furnace or something..

Can't quite remember if it was a movie or a tv show episode, but while the scope of the story isn't the same, I thought the premise a little similar, anyone knows that one?
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote