Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:15 PM   #1384
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I'd like to light a virtual candle for the 5 year old girl struck and killed by a garbage truck yesterday while walking home after school in Toronto. I don't know her but as a parent it's very hard to hear stories like this. Especially when I have 2 sons walking to and from school every day. My deepest condolences to her family. Her mother is expecting another baby any day now.
My deepest condolences to her family, I can't imagine what they are going through. The story had me weeping when I saw it on the news. And there was NO sidewalk on the street she was walking on!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote