View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 11:28 PM   #49
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Now this makes me think that it's possible that their intent is to eventually do away with the download button for the US. No proof at all, but it seems really odd their newest online bookstore doesn't allow for downloads to your PC.
I'll admit I've been concerned about this since they rolled out the "Nook on the web" books and moved the "Download" button all the way over to the last choice in the list of choices. The only time it's not there is if the book can't be read by "nook on the web".
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote