View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 07:05 AM   #699
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmic View Post
Hi vlad,

Third question: For my Ipad, I tried to access my ebooks with marvin:
I use this as feed: 192.168.1.23/calibre. This works in my ipad's browser, but Marvin complains "this feed is invalid". I also tried 192.168.1.23/calibre/fetch.php without My apache error file contains not entries indicating access issues. Does Marvin require any special configuration? Anyone accessing COPS using Marvin?

Michael
Yup, and no issues at all with it. You are sure you got the correct url? I would have assumed it would look like hostname/cops/feed.php

PS. Since you mentioned Marvin I'd better tell tell this now, otherwise you might later think it's still broken. Marvin sadly does not yet support displaying of subtitle (content) field in OPDS. So if you perform a COPS search with Marvin from the main library screen or the library selection screen, it will tell you the number of items found in the header, but it will not show in which library or category it found the matches. Making the search rather pointless at times depending on where you start. I'm sure the Marvin developer will fix this but until then you might be better off using the web interface in Marvin on iPad, at least if you are wanting to do a global search.

Last edited by At_Libitum; 11-25-2013 at 07:21 AM.
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote