View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #122
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Glenda the Good Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
In the name of MobileRead, I sincerely apologize for any "negative" karma that may have been spread by some of our moderators. It's not OK that anyone of you should feel ashamed for using the Karma feature.

Please continue using it as much and often as you like. And if anyone feels differently about it, please message me.

Alex
Do you remember her from The Wizard of Oz? Please all close your eyes as I, in her stead, shower you with magic fairy dust to make you all feel good, and happy. And those of you who do the donkey work which benefits us all........you get to bathe in the stuff!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote