View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Can a rooted NT access the free hour feature in stores?

Has anyone with a rooted Nook Tablet attempted to the read for one hour free in a B&N store feature? I was just curious if it would work with a rooted tablet? I doubt that it does but I thought someone on here might know for sure.

I rooted mine after the third day but didn't debloat it and kept the stock reader software, etc.

Anyway, just curious.

Thanks.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote