Thread: Nook live blog?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 07:05 PM   #70
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
If you can actually download movies to the Kindle Fire and not just stream them, that's the winner. Sorry, Netflix is great, but ideally I want to download a movie if I'm traveling by car, boat, plane, train. You can't download movies to the NOOK. You could if you had access to the Android Market.
I was under the impression the Fire did not have access to the Android Market either, rather it has access to the Amazon Market but not the full Android Market. Is that not correct?
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote