View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:08 PM   #34
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Ripped off from Gutenberg I can live with as a complaint. But please don't knock Gutenberg, which is proofread and consistently formatted. I know, I have done some. Simple, plain vanilla, yes. In order to be available, free, to everyone on any computer however obsolete.
Thanks, Piperclassique, for your contribution to the Gutenberg project. An excellent service, with a great goal! And thanks for reminding us not to lump it together with low-quality classic 'retreads'.
KentE
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote