View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #12
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Here are the steps I follow to get ADE ePUB books onto my EZ Reader - I have the 6" Basic rather than the Pocket Pro, but the steps should be the same.

1. Download the .acsm file.
2. Open the .acsm file - this will open ADE and download the book directly into the ADE library.
3. Connect the reader to your computer - it should show as a device in ADE (on the left side of the screen under bookshelves), and ask you to authorize it if not already done.
4. In the ADE library, drag and drop the book to the EZ Reader.

The book should show up in the Digital Editions folder on your reader. Note that if you are using an SD card, ADE will want to authorize it as a separate device.

Hope this helps!
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote