View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 09:15 AM   #15
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma'am-I-Am View Post
How do I edit the Series database? I prefer my Series as only the first letters capitalized: Star Wars. However, when Adding books, sometimes the series name is all caps - STAR WARS - which means if I add another book in that series it's all caps, too. Then I have to edit the metadata individually - which is OK, but I'd rather it defaulted to my preferred style.
Authors, Title and Series have a right click option to change case: <Title case> might meet your needs

The same case tool is also in the Metadata editor

AND
If in bulk mode: Only Title has a fix case tick box
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote