View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #66
Nightyume
Addict
Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: HTC One, Galaxy Note 10.1, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
I just wish Kobo would concentrate a bit more on making the actual reading comfortable because this is what I do most of the time when using my Kobo: reading and tapping to page forward...

If you're only interested in tapping forward it should be fine, you can configure two thirds of the screen to register a forward tap. My problem with tapping is that I do need to occasionally tap back (if I'm reading on the street, change to the next page then get distracted by something silly like traffic I'll sometimes forget what the first part of the sentence said and tap back).

Fortunately I have no problems with swiping nor tapping
Nightyume is offline   Reply With Quote