View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 11:45 AM   #11
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzle View Post
pilotbob, I have a U.S. credit card (debit card, really) that we bought the Kindle with... But I don't like to use it that much - so we have two accounts at Amazon - my original Kindle account, with the U.S. card, and an account for my husband with our Greek card. From my husband's account we bought a gift certificate for my original (Kindle) account, and you can apply gift certificate money to Kindle books.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!
You know, that a really nice workaround to get around Amazon's restrictions.

That done, have to say welcome to the forum

I have to warn you that the Forum is addictive so be careful, or you'll find yourself hitting the refresh button all day long
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote