View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 06:53 PM   #1661
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RONE View Post
Something that just occurred to me that I thought I should mention:

When you release synchronization between devices, will there be any concerns with shared AppleID's between individuals? The point I'm trying to make is my wife and I use one AppleID between her iPhone, her iPad, and my iPhone (and there will probably be another iPad for me added to the mix this fall). Will synchronization between devices be an issue for us? I would love to be able to pick up her iPad and read my book on it without having to hunt for my page, but I don't want Marvin to automatically open to my last read page of my book on her iPad for when she is trying to read her own book. I hope that made sense??
RONE: you should be able to use one Apple ID for App Store purchases and a separate one for everything else like iCloud and iMessages. That's what my husband and I do.