View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 10:39 PM   #17
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

All right. I can't help thinking that's kind of silly, but then, I've done most of my PML markup up to this point by hand in emacs using search-and-replaces, and I prefer stuff to be as simple as possible. I can just search-and-replace X1 with x after I finish, I guess.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote