View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #5
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
My big feature requests/requirements are Bluetooth and USB charging. IIRC correctly the Arc does neither.

Bluetooth gives you more flexibility in what you can hook up.

USB charging means that yes it will take all night to charge but then I don't need to take, or lose, a special charger. And that really irritates me as on a three night trip I thought I had my spare charger with me and I didn't. I *always* travel with my laptop as I respond to customer questions via email. Somehow the Vox decided to turn itself on in the case so it was nice and warm and had a dead battery when I went to read a book later in the motel room.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote