View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
I went ahead a created a new account for the device. Now I realized the only downside is the recommended books - I spent a while tweaking my likes on my Kobo account so recommended books are now defaulted back to whatever they suggest for newbies.
I didn't want to remove books from my reading list because I do like these books appearing on my iPhone app for whenever I'm stuck without my eReader.
On a good note, there is a 90% off coupon code for new accounts when registering the Glo: 90BK
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote