View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #57
CJY
Zealot
CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Reading this thread gives me some nervous ticks and a bad taste in my mouth, as I might suddenly find myself in the same situation.

My display has stopped working, started by not refreshing correctly after a page turn, next day came back, then nothing at all. Sometimes I can see a very faint impression on the display, but mostly it is blank.
Device has been used in my bed only, store in cover on bed table when not in use, so definitely no abuse on my behalf.
The first incident of this was on a page turn, after a couple of hours of reading.
Reader is about four months old.

I have contacted ereader-store.de, and the only reply so far has been a request for a picture of the screen and for me to agree to the outlay of 180 Euros.

Of course I shall wait for the shop to reply, but for the above reasons, I would be most interested in knowing what the outcome of this issue was in the end, as I might soon face the same choice as the op: i.e. pay out (possibly for only another four months of use), or simply forget about my reader and money.
(Maybe I should have started a new topic, but again, I am very interested to know what the outcome of this issue was!)

Cheers!
CJ

Last edited by CJY; 05-18-2012 at 08:22 PM.
CJY is offline   Reply With Quote