View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
sparrowlight
Zealot
sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch as backup
Kindle Touch - problems with heat

I have noticed this weird problem twice since December. When I sit outside on warmer days, the screen starts flickering. It's quite specific -- when I turn a page, the new page appears, then the old page appears for a second, then the new page appears again. Restarts don't make a difference. Once I get the Kindle back inside a while later and it's in cooler temperatures, it starts working properly again.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I thought it was only the heat outside (we are talking about 70 degrees, not Sahara desert) since that was the only time I've seen it happen. Then last night it happened again inside! The room was not air-conditioned and was about 84 degrees. Saw the same flickering issue again. Am I the only one experiencing this? Is it worth talking to Amazon about? Thanks.
sparrowlight is offline   Reply With Quote