View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 11:50 AM   #10
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Sidenote - I'm always fascinated by the way people review biographical works. Only a few of the reviews gave me an indication of whether or not it was well-written and readable, and I believe none of the bad reviews were actually about the book.
That is a major problem with review regardless of items reviewed. Too often you have to search through so much crap that isn't about the actual product.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote